With sardonic wit and incisive social critiques, DAVID SEDARIS has become one of America’s preeminent humor writers. The great skill with which he slices through cultural euphemisms & political correctness proves that Sedaris is a master of satire and one of the most observant writers addressing the human condition today. Sedaris is the author of the collections of personal essays Naked, Me Talk Pretty One Day, Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim, When You Are Engulfed in Flames, Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary, & Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls, all of which have become bestsellers. Sedaris’s pieces appear regularly in The New Yorker & have twice been included in “The Best American Essays.” Since 2011, he can be heard annually on a series of live recordings on BBC Radio 4 entitled “Meet David Sedaris.” David Sedaris’ new book is a collection of his diaries, entitled Theft By Finding Diaries (1977-2002).
$52.00 – $11.00
YOU CAN NOW SELECT YOUR OWN SEATS.
• CLICK ON ANY SECTION IN THE MAP BELOW
• BLUE DOTS DENOTE AVAILABLE SEATS
• HOVER OVER THE DOT FOR SEATING INFO INCLUDING PRICE
• CLICK ON DESIRED SEAT TO ADD TO CART
• PLEASE REVIEW CART CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
• NOTE: ORCH RIGHT IS EVEN NUMBERED SEATS
• NOTE: ORCH LEFT IS ODD NUMBERED SEATS
• ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
ALL PATRONS, REGARDLESS OF AGE, WILL REQUIRE A TICKET FOR ENTRY FOR ALL TICKETED PERFORMANCES.
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center Box Office, 1 (800) 514-3849 provided by ETIX and www.wagnernoel.com are the only authorized outlets for tickets to performances at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. Tickets purchased from any other sources, such as brokers or secondary market websites, are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets only from the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. By purchasing from the official ticket provider, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and being sold to you at face value.
When you buy from someone other than the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center:
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine
• You almost always pay more than face value
• We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets or help to resolve any ticketing issues
• We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes or other useful information