RESERVED $75.00 – $25.00
Since the early ’70s, Asleep at the Wheel have been the most important force in keeping the sound of Western swing alive. In reviving the freewheeling, eclectic sensibility of Western swing godfather Bob Wills, the Wheel have earned enthusiastic critical praise throughout their lengthy career; they have not only preserved classic sounds that had all but disappeared from country music, but have also been able to update the music, keeping it a living, breathing art form. Typically featuring eight to 11 musicians, the group has gone through myriad personnel changes (at last count, over 80 members had passed through their ranks), but 6’7″ frontman Ray Benson has held it together for four decades, keeping Asleep at the Wheel a viable recording and touring concern and maintaining their devotion to classic-style Western swing.
YOU CAN NOW SELECT YOUR OWN SEATS.
• CLICK ON ANY SECTION IN THE MAP BELOW
• BLUE DOTS DENOTE AVAILABLE SEATS
• HOVER OVER THE DOT FOR SEATING INFO INCLUDING PRICE
• CLICK ON DESIRED SEAT TO ADD TO CART
• PLEASE REVIEW CART CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
• NOTE: ORCH RIGHT IS EVEN NUMBERED SEATS
• NOTE: ORCH LEFT IS ODD NUMBERED SEATS
• ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
ALL PATRONS, REGARDLESS OF AGE, WILL REQUIRE A TICKET FOR ENTRY FOR ALL TICKETED PERFORMANCES.
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center Box Office, 1 (800) 514-3849 provided by ETIX and www.wagnernoel.com are the only authorized outlets for tickets to performances at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. Tickets purchased from any other sources, such as brokers or secondary market websites, are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets only from the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. By purchasing from the official ticket provider, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and being sold to you at face value.
When you buy from someone other than the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center:
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine
• You almost always pay more than face value
• We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets or help to resolve any ticketing issues
• We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes or other useful information