RESERVED $152.00 – $59.00
Paul Anka is a Canadian-American singer, songwriter, and actor. Anka became famous during the late 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s with hit songs like “Diana”, “Lonely Boy”, “Put Your Head on My Shoulder”, and “(You’re) Having My Baby”. He wrote such well-known music as the theme for The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson and one of Tom Jones’s biggest hits, “She’s a Lady”, as well as the English lyrics for Frank Sinatra’s signature song, “My Way”, which has been covered by many including Elvis Presley. He was inducted into Canada’s Walk of Fame in 2005.
In 1983, he co-wrote the song “I Never Heard” with Michael Jackson. It was retitled and released in 2009 under the name “This Is It”. An additional song that Jackson co-wrote with Anka from this 1983 session, “Love Never Felt So Good”, was since discovered and was released on Jackson’s posthumous album Xscape in 2014. The song was also released by Johnny Mathis in 1984.
YOU CAN NOW SELECT YOUR OWN SEATS.
• CLICK ON ANY SECTION IN THE MAP BELOW
• BLUE DOTS DENOTE AVAILABLE SEATS
• HOVER OVER THE DOT FOR SEATING INFO INCLUDING PRICE
• CLICK ON DESIRED SEAT TO ADD TO CART
• PLEASE REVIEW CART CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
• NOTE: ORCH RIGHT IS EVEN NUMBERED SEATS
• NOTE: ORCH LEFT IS ODD NUMBERED SEATS
• ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
ALL PATRONS, REGARDLESS OF AGE, WILL REQUIRE A TICKET FOR ENTRY FOR ALL TICKETED PERFORMANCES.
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center Box Office, 1 (800) 514-3849 provided by ETIX and www.wagnernoel.com are the only authorized outlets for tickets to performances at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. Tickets purchased from any other sources, such as brokers or secondary market websites, are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets only from the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. By purchasing from the official ticket provider, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and being sold to you at face value.
When you buy from someone other than the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center:
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine
• You almost always pay more than face value
• We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets or help to resolve any ticketing issues
• We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes or other useful information