FOOD IS MEDICINE: A WELLNESS EVENT INTRODUCING PLANT-BASED NUTRITION
SATURDAY August 12, 2017
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
REGISTRATION BEGINS at 7:45 AM
**10% discount if you purchase 10 or more tickets
Returning to Midland again this year are Dr. Scott Stoll and Dr. Michael Greger, who will be joined by two new
presenters, Dr. Doug Lisle and registered dietician Brenda Davis.
This all-day conference from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. will include sessions from the speakers, a delicious plant-based lunch,
book signings and two Q&A sessions with the experts. Learn about the benefits of a plant-based diet and hear testimonials from those
who have experienced the radical benefits of this lifestyle. Find out how a plant-based diet can prevent and reverse chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer and more.
Food Is Medicine is being hosted this year by Healthy City, a new non-profit whose mission is to increase education and
raise awareness throughout West Texas on how to improve overall health, nutrition and wellness and how to prevent and reverse
disease from a scientific and medical research-based perspective.
YOU CAN NOW SELECT YOUR OWN SEATS.
• CLICK ON ANY SECTION IN THE MAP BELOW
• BLUE DOTS DENOTE AVAILABLE SEATS
• HOVER OVER THE DOT FOR SEATING INFO INCLUDING PRICE
• CLICK ON DESIRED SEAT TO ADD TO CART
• PLEASE REVIEW CART CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
• NOTE: ORCH RIGHT IS EVEN NUMBERED SEATS
• NOTE: ORCH LEFT IS ODD NUMBERED SEATS
• ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
ALL PATRONS, REGARDLESS OF AGE, WILL REQUIRE A TICKET FOR ENTRY FOR ALL TICKETED PERFORMANCES.
The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center Box Office, 1 (800) 514-3849 provided by ETIX and www.wagnernoel.com are the only authorized outlets for tickets to performances at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. Tickets purchased from any other sources, such as brokers or secondary market websites, are purchased at your own risk. We urge patrons to purchase tickets only from the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center. By purchasing from the official ticket provider, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and being sold to you at face value.
When you buy from someone other than the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center:
• We cannot guarantee that your tickets are genuine
• You almost always pay more than face value
• We cannot replace lost or stolen tickets or help to resolve any ticketing issues
• We cannot contact you with information on show cancellations, time changes or other useful information